New support for the Taking Action project

What an inspiring meeting we had today at SOFRANA's Head Office! Benoit Marcenac, Managing Director is a truly visionary leader - he has decided to support the Taking Action project - I am stoked!!!! In the coming months I will be contacting another 20 organisations, schools and businesses to give them a face to face presentation about how they too can take action!

Benoit supports the environmental message laid out in 'Changing the World - One Painitng at a Time". "My vessels sail the seas and the issue of rising water levels is important to us".


But Benoit also strongly supports the project's social message that disabled people want to contribute to their communities and that communities can help by 'raising the bar', namely having high expectations of their disabled citizens - It indeed was my experience that my teachers supported me and encouraged me to pursue my passion.

Merci Benoit!!!!!